Friday, March 21, 2014

Update on Life...


     This past year has been busy as we are adjusting to new life in another state - Florida.  I have not maintained my blog or had the time for scrapbooking. I no longer have a craft room due to a smaller home. I use our patio table or coffee table when I have the chance to sort supplies or pictures. I've been downsizing (trash or donating items), organizing, sorting and scanning a lot of our children's art work. I have hundreds of scans ready for print.
Another journey that has taken most of my spare time is homeschooling. Homeschooling never crossed my mind until we moved here. I will share our homeschooling journey in another page or blog - TBD. In the mean time I continue to take pictures and keep a journal. 

Thank you for visiting. 

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Awe. Good luck with this transition. I can't imagine how difficult all these changes must be for you and your family, but also how exciting and adventurous it is. Nothing like living in the moment and breathing in the sweetness of each new day. Just wanted to say hi and wish you good luck!

Reyna said...

Hello and Thank you! It's been an adventure.