Saturday, March 30, 2013

Baby Boy First Year Scrapbook Album - Project Life Baby Edition

Baby Boy First Year Scrapbook Album
A work in progress.
12 x12 We R Memory Keepers 3-Ring Leather Scrapbook Album
I used a variety Page Protectors styles throughout the album. The majority of them are We R Memory Keepers and Echo Park Brand.
 
 Pregnancy Photos
Vertical 6x4 Pockets
The majority of the journaling and filler cards are from Becky Higgins Project Life Baby Edition for Him (Boy) Core Kit.  I've added a CTMH 4x6 flip flap page protector. 
 
 
   A glimpse before I begin journaling.
Page Protectors - Echo Park Photo Freedom.

CTMH 12x12 file folder. 
  
The 4x6 Project Life title card was run through my printer for the dates.  


I've attached a 6x6 Close To My Heart Flip Flap to the 12x12 Page Protector.  It opens to the left. 
 
 Thank you for looking :-)

0 comments: