Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cherry O - Workshop#2 - Album and Layout Kit

5x6 (12) Page Album with 6 pull out tags







Layout #1 - SWEET TREATS

A 5th Photo will be added on the lower right corner.

Layout #2 - My camera broke today and will post at a later time or day :-(

WORKSHOP#2

We will create the album plus 2 layouts or cards = 3 projects!
Your BASIC kit will include Cherry-O Level 2 Paper Pack, Stickease and Mini-Medley Accents Tulip Collection. The cost of the kit is $22.85 before taxes and shipping.

OPTIONAL Accessories: TULIP Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad (X5753), Sponge Daubers (Z726), Liquid Glass (Z679), and Hemp Natural (Z280).

Shop online or send me a message and I can send you an order form. If you submit a group order you may qualify for FREE CTMH Products depending on the amount of sales.

-Or-
Would you like to become apart of the Online Monthly Club to qualify for $25 or more of FREE CTMH Products? Contact me for details.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Thank You, Patti Reyna
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
http://www.ScrapbooksbyReyna.blogspot.com/
http://www.preyna.myctmh.com/

0 comments: