Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Scrapbook Pages and Transparencies

Our lil man loves Thomas the Train. I purchased this paper collection and the 12x12 album about 1 1/2 yrs ago on clearance thinking I could give it away as a gift. I did not think I would use it until now.! I love the color coordination.This Hello Kitty LO I made about 4 yrs ago in a class. I listed this on Etsy and Ebay and it never sold. Many yrs later I've been able to to use it :). I am adding another picture and journaling to the pocket.
FLASH BACK - "Sweet Dreams" Scrapbook Page I create in 2006 - before all the cutting machines existed. I had hundreds of sizzix and accucut dies before my current cutting machine, klic-n-kut.
The title is cut from Sizzix Dies and the Moons/Stars from Accucut Die which I still have.


I created this two - page layout at the 2006 CKU Convention in Ft. Lauderdale FL.
Just sharing the transparency idea...


and my final one...


Transparency on scrapbook pages are very simple to use!

0 comments: